so did i get a good deal

gimpy

i just got this crazy awsome pc. here are the specs...its a dell, with an intel celeron 2.66Ghz, 1 gig of ddr400 ram, 80gig hd and cr-rom, w/ 15in crt monitor. im not to computer savy, but i think i got a great deal. i only paid
$400. what do you all think of this NEW pc. i cant wait to start buying some games to play

TFT

VIP Member
i just got this crazy awsome pc. here are the specs...its a dell, with an intel celeron 2.66Ghz, 1 gig of ddr400 ram, 80gig hd and cr-rom, w/ 15in crt monitor. im not to computer savy, but i think i got a great deal. i only paid
$400. what do you all think of this NEW pc. i cant wait to start buying some games to play

I don't believe this is a truthful thread

Anyone who paid that for that should be hung, drawn and quartered after being flogged at the city gate.

Last edited:

Bodaggit23

Hard to build one for $400 including Windows.

What graphics card does it have in it?

DDR400 is old, and so is the rest of the hardware. Hopefully it has a PCI-E x16 slot...

Chances are, the computer is running on embedded graphics and will not play many games at all.

You'll probably need to buy a better power supply and graphics card.

craneop1985

it would be awesome to someone that had a 486 or as a first comp. My kids have one with some of the same specs-would work great for web surfing and such.

Cams

That is the same setup I have for my htpc but I have a new gpu. And I got mine 6 years ago for the same price... Hope this thread is a joke or that you can get your money back.

Jamin43

banned
That is the same setup I have for my htpc but I have a new gpu. And I got mine 6 years ago for the same price... Hope this thread is a joke or that you can get your money back.

Me too. 5 Yrs ago - Dell - Intel P4 2.70 ghz 528 MB PC 2700 DDR with a 17" CRT for $450

I saw a dual core Athlon II - AM3 MOBO - 3 GB DDR3 - PC on Fry's add today for $329.00. Find a discount 15 or 17" monitor for 80 bucks on sale - and you're good to go.

BuddyLee81

Captial NEW pretty much tells me this post is a joke. If he was for real, i would have shot him in the head no questions asked...

Cams

postpics.gif

Pics or it didnt happen.

Cams

what is there to see

Well it was kind of a joke seeing as how most of us think he/she is jokeing or a troll.

Where do you guys find these .gifs? I find the cruddiest ones...

Well I have just seen that one so many times and thought it fit right in here so I googled it, saved it to my photobucket and BAM! Well it didnt actually make that sound but you get the idea. There is a website with a gazillion of them, you just have to search through them all which takes a while. I wont link it though cause it does have some NSFW aka NWS gifs. Just goole it and you will find it.

Bramp

computers like that sell for $100 to $150 USD on craigslist.com You cant play any games on it unless their 10 years old.

Nice joke though, hahaha :rolleyes: