So, how about that CR-48?

FuryRosewood

yea...i actually have one posted as 'delivered' in my area, which kinda makes me wonder if it was for me ._. i dont know if it was as the ups guy was here yesterday but i was asleep, im hoping i didnt miss it :s

did a little digging and found a tracking number that is related to google, but im not certain its going to my house...but its going to my city area...however the CR48 tracking info and the UPS tracking info im seeing are two different things... UPS lists as its a 7 pound box shipped next day air, and the CR48 tracking says 6 pounds and ground...im probably thinking too much into this now... god i need to relax @.@

Last edited:

boo-boo

banned
I applied for it. Hope I get it :D.

Does anybody know if you get to keep them once your done testing them?

spynoodle

Good question maybe the google police will come take it lol. Would they be able to take it from you if you didn't send feedback to them?
Naah, they stated somewhere that you get to keep it. It doesn't matter if you send feedback, they just try their best to give it to worthy receivers. Of course, since I never stop talking, I probably won't know what happens if you don't send feedback. :)

Btw, SENT FROM CR-48!!!! :D

FuryRosewood

really getting excited, one question, do they give you access to 3G service thru the beta test, or do you have to provide connectivity yourself?

spynoodle

really getting excited, one question, do they give you access to 3G service thru the beta test, or do you have to provide connectivity yourself?
If you enter your credit card information for Verizon, then you get 100mb free per month for the next 2 years. For more data, you have to pay.