SO Im Done...

Fritzjavel

New Member
I've finished my PC, but I have a few questions, one is what is the common temp for X2 500 BE??, because mine is like 15C normally, and like 22-25 C underload, is that too hot or too cold?.. and i havn't bought a graphics card yet, but i want a ATI card, no questions asked.. LOL.. I want a 8800GT, but my Mobo has Hybrid Sli, so i might as well take advantage of it... What is the best Price = Performance ATI card out there? I'm more a Nvidia person, but i want a change... my budget for the card is 130...w/ taxes.& Shipping... I live in Flrodia, USD... thank you very much...
 
because mine is like 15C normally, and like 22-25 C underload, is that too hot or too cold?.

something is wrong with those temps. For temps that cool, you usually need to use water cooling?

most air cooled cpus are 45-85c
 
thats probably the case temp not the cpu core temp...

15-25 is what you would expect from a pentium 1 lol.
 
OOO okay i see it now.. the temp are 30C... but i can't check the temp under load... and thoose are correct because my pc is ontop of my desk, under the Air Vent, and my AC is on 24/7... so the air the ac blows the 120mm fan in the back pulls some in and the Ruby Red CPU Cooler blows that air directly on my CPU... and any hot is is remove by my PSU...
I can't afford the 4850..
 
I'm thinking i should save 20 dollars and get an 8800gt... would a 3200hd onboard + 3870hd(O/C) in hybrid crossfire out perform a single 8800gt(O/C)?
 
I have heard others talk on this forum about crossfire and scalable link interface (SLI) technologies. From my understaning and what I mostly hear is the technology does nearly nothing to improve video performance. Just buy one decent video card that has 512 megabytes of memory or higher and that should be good enough.
 
Back
Top