So..who runs caseless? post your setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

VIP Member
I love how you are posting at 2AM just to get up to 100 posts so you can submit your SuperPi / 3DMark06 score...

just a noob

[-0MEGA-];1405396 said:
I love how you are posting at 2AM just to get up to 100 posts so you can submit your SuperPi / 3DMark06 score...

why do you even care? he's a contributing member

Bodaggit23

[-0MEGA-];1405396 said:

It appears this "spamming spree" has been Mod approved, just to get the scores posted in your thread.

funkysnair

VIP Member
who cares? seriously....

as for the open case setup i was toying with buying Microcool Banchetto 101 Clear Modular Case

sidewindercomputers_2086_53331410.jpg

but i chickened out

Langers2k7

[-0MEGA-];1405396 said:

What's 2 AM got to do with it? The whole world doesn't revolve around the US, you know... and in any case, why shouldn't he be able to post his 3DMark score? It's an open forum, isn't it? :mad:

NCspecV81

banned
wow guys this is a caseless post thread. Not a whine about my post count thread. Make your own if you want to do that. Can a mod clean these posts?

just a noob

i'll take some pictures later it now, seeing as it's wced(this is also before i bricked a gtx 285, and sold the other):
DSC02011.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

just a noob

nah, i could fix it, if i could figure out how to boost the voltage(it measures .3V on startup, stock is somewhere around 1.2V) and it was "cheap" got it at a best buy nib for $200

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
nah, i could fix it, if i could figure out how to boost the voltage(it measures .3V on startup, stock is somewhere around 1.2V)

You think maybe a bios editor like NiBitor would work? I suppose you'd need the card functioning to change the bios however.

Status
Not open for further replies.