software for employee profiles

lynxamedei

Hi, I am looking for a software that can customize an employee training program? I need something that tracks employee profiles and schedules training events, something like a database. The data goes in once and get updated as required but once it is in there, it is in there. No need for multiple inputs of the same data. We are just a small enterprise by the way (around 300 employees). Any recommendations?

I know Westfield (global mall company) has a training program thats fairly versatile. You could contact their business department and ask who they get it from. My dad used to work for them, rubbish company if i'm honest.

lynxamedei

I know Westfield (global mall company) has a training program thats fairly versatile. You could contact their business department and ask who they get it from. My dad used to work for them, rubbish company if i'm honest.

LOL why you say that? Then I will really doubt the company then. As of the moment though I've come across an employee training tracking software that will help me in tracking everything so I might as well try it.