Sold: AMD FX 8320 + Gigabyte 970A UD3 + 12GB DDR3 1600MHz (~$249)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Staff member
Hello all. Have for sale either together or parted out the following.

AMD FX 8320 CPU
Gigabyte 970A UD3 Motherboard
2x2GB RipJawX DDR3 1600MHz RAM
2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz RAM

Shipping to US only and I'll accept Paypal. All together I'll set the price at $249.99 USD as that's roughly what I'm seeing on Ebay for similar combos. I'll consider any reasonable offers though and can part out as needed if you're after a specific piece. It's currently in use and will be until I receive a Ryzen platform or it's sold, whichever comes first.

This board and CPU combo can comfortably clock up to 4.5GHz under water cooling and 4.2GHz under a standard air cooler like a CM 212. For the majority of the 8320's usage it was under a mild overclock ~4.1GHz and only in the past several months pushed up to around 4.5GHz.

I do not have original packaging for any of this anymore. I work in a computer repair shop though and have access to proper packaging materials for everything. The rear I/O shield and stock AM3+ cooling bracket will be included. If you need any accessories ask me as I've got random stuff floating around I could toss in if needed.

My pictures kinda stink since it's all still in use but I can assure you it's mine.

Make me an offer!

Capture.PNG

20170223_094326_HDR - Copy by [email protected], on Flickr

Tower by [email protected], on Flickr

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
I've now listed it on Ebay as an auction so if you're interested you'll have to go through that. If this violates rules (unsure) just have me close the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.