some files disappear after DVD burning

kenny1999

i use DVD+R , i first burnt around 2GB file into the disc and "leave the disc open" for later addition of files. The files were there, fine. Then I further burnt several files into the disc, but then I only see the files after burning, while the old 2GB files seem to have disappeared! But when I check the properties of the disc the disc space was consumed. What's happening? How to "see" those files. I have tried to uncheck "hidden" under folder properties but nothing changed. Could anyone help? I don't want to waste another disc. I am certain that the files are there but hidden.

MMM

i use DVD+R , i first burnt around 2GB file into the disc and "leave the disc open" for later addition of files. The files were there, fine. Then I further burnt several files into the disc, but then I only see the files after burning, while the old 2GB files seem to have disappeared! But when I check the properties of the disc the disc space was consumed. What's happening? How to "see" those files. I have tried to uncheck "hidden" under folder properties but nothing changed. Could anyone help? I don't want to waste another disc. I am certain that the files are there but hidden.
What program are you using?
Have you read the software Help files on this matter?