Some help please...

x-eagle

This is my current setup:1x windows 2003 server 3x windows xp pcsA wireless router and a cabel modem.I want my connection to be like thisModem>Server>Router>Network Computers.I know that i may not need the router but i want the wireless access for my familys portable devices.At the mo I am able to get no the internet with my server connected to the modem, but I have tryed for a while but I cant get my router to connect to the internet.I the modem I have is a telewest motorola one and I have a belkin 54g router.I have tryed to network bridge but I dont think thats what I want, As I have a email server and it cant send or revice emails from hotmail. I have googled that problem and it has some thing to do with being at the front of my network.I have also tryed routing and remote access feature, I think this is what I need to use but evrey tutorial I have tryed does not work for me :(So can someone please help me.Thanks Tim

x-eagle

eeek sorry the RTE has but it in one big block but im on the server and it has that advanced security.