Some stuff for sale

Troncoso

VIP Member
Well. I need money and I need it bad. I don't technically need my rig since I have my laptop, so I'm going to part it out, as well as bundle stuff:

2011-10-20_19-21-15_23.jpg

First is the PSU you see in the above picture:

Antec Earthwatt 750w Modular PSU

I have a Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-US2H AM2+
2011-10-20_18-44-37_506.jpg

Next we got 5 Things in one picture:

MSI 790XT-G45 AM3/AM2+/AM2

1x2GB DDR2 800 RAM Micron

2X1GB DDR2 800 RAM Kingston

2011-10-20_18-48-39_413.jpg

I still have the braces for either LGA 775 or 1366 Boards for the cooler.

I have an old IDE expansion card:

Promise Technology Ultra100 IDE Expansion Card:

2011-10-20_18-45-33_701.jpg

Okay so, Everything works perfectly.
Prices for individual items:

Antec PSU: $50

Gigabyte Board: $40 - Includes IO plate and driver disk

MSI Board: $50 - Includes IO plate, driver disk, and original box

2GB RAM: $15

1Gb RAM $10 Each or $15 for both

IDE Card: $10

All prices include shipping.

And of course I'm very negotiable. If you don't want everything in the bundles, you can still bundle other stuff and we'll work out a deal. I more than likely have any extra adapters or cables you need. Just let me know what you need.

Last edited:

jonnyp11

wish i hadn't bought RAGE or i'd offer about 80/85 for the combo 1 with both 1gb's, might be looking at that if i get any money any time soon and stick it with ubuntu

Troncoso

VIP Member
Bump for me. I didn't drop the prices cause I'm more or less taking offers now (as long as they are reasonable)

jonnyp11

i'm guessing the phenom doesn't come with the original hsf, only the spinq? interested in phenom, gigabyte, and both 1gig sticks but not sure on price yet, have to wait for a friend to pay me for some psp games and a case i found since we sol our psps over a year ago

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I wished I had some extra money, I would buy the gigabyte board, cpu and ram from you. What would you take for all 3?

Troncoso

VIP Member
I wished I had some extra money, I would buy the gigabyte board, cpu and ram from you. What would you take for all 3?

Without the HSF with all 6GB of memory - $90
If you don't need all the RAM (as in johnny's case):

/w 1GB - 75
/w 2GB - 80
/w 4Gb - 85

These are my offers. Of course I'm negotiable though.

jonnyp11

this is just out of curiosity, but do you have the windows key and discs or anything that go with the gigabyte? just though about it and might be nice for anyone interested to know.

Troncoso

VIP Member
this is just out of curiosity, but do you have the windows key and discs or anything that go with the gigabyte? just though about it and might be nice for anyone interested to know.

What comes with each motherboard is listed in the OP. Though, it may not be accurate. I think I saw the Gigabyte driver disk at my apartment. I'll have to check for sure when I get back.

As far as a windows key... well, I don't know how many Motherboards you've purchased that came with a windows key, but I never have, and this board is no exception. I am not selling any form of an operating system.

jonnyp11

thought they may have been some older ones of yours you had used and there fore you would've installed windows most likely and used a key on them, so if you still had it it would've been a nice thing, but idk how exactly that would worked anyways.