Someone said this was spyware?-Pics-

Hello

banned
http://www.1stech.net/rambo/prob.JPG

Someone said that this was spyware? It has to dela with Kazaa since Kazaa wanted me to DL it, even though it still does not work, and when I try to delete the P2P, it just kinda like blinks the screen from blue to light blue you could say. (The Add or Remove Programs Screen)

Thanks for all your help.

Last edited:

Hello

banned
One second, the pic is WAY to small, let me try to get a better pic up for your guys.

EDIT: I cant get a better pic, noone will upload it because it is to large. Sorry.

Last edited:

Rambo

elmarcorulz said:
whats with the "great" britain, rambo

lol :p

Nahh nothing is wrong with Britain, but I just put the great in inverted commas cos it's funny (or was to me). If you wan't me to change it I will, I don't mind... :)

EDIT: Although I could pick out some things which aren't "great" about Leicester :D

Hello

banned
I have a PhotoBucket Account, and they are the ones who resized it like that :mad:.

Edit: Rambo, E-mailed you!

Last edited:

Lax

VIP Member
Hello said:
I have a PhotoBucket Account, and they are the ones who resized it like that :mad:.

Edit: Rambo, E-mailed you!

Well I have 3 photobucket accounts and all 3 leave them at 1024 x 768, I've never had a problem with them resizing my stuff.

Rambo

Hello said:
Someone said that this was spyware? It has to dela with Kazaa since Kazaa wanted me to DL it, even though it still does not work, and when I try to delete the P2P, it just kinda like blinks the screen from blue to light blue you could say. (The Add or Remove Programs Screen)

Thanks for all your help.

prob.JPG

s_m_w_d

a really good software for getting rid of high treat spy ware and ad-ware is xoft spy this is what i used and as soon as i got rid of all the ad-ware and spy -ware i was able to get rid of kazza and all other components aswell for ages i wasnt able to go to my home page it kept on changing and now my computers brillant also get stinger for any other theats!

Hello

banned
Lord AnthraX- Yeah, it usually doesn't I don't think, but it did this time :mad:.

THANKS RAMBO! Can you send me the link via PM so I can put it at the top of the page? Thanks.

Byteman- Could you give me any links to a good thing that will pick it up? I have not seen it my SpyWare Doctor has. And yes, it will NOT let me remove it via Remove/Add Programs.

Hello

banned
Spyware Doctor Found It!!!!

Heres a screen shot for you guys, BEWARE OF SOME KAZAA STUFF AND P2P!!!

Nevermind, I need a account unlike PhotoBucket that lets you upload something bigger than 250kb!!!!!!!!