Something weird about my laptop battery

Loser

I have had this laptop for 9 months. A few weeks ago, I noticed that my battery decreases while the laptop is on and plugged in. However, when I turn it off and unplug it, the next time I turn it on, the battery is magically back to 100%! At first, I shrugged it off, since it didn't cause me any problems. (Though, one time, the computer shut down when the battery reading was 75%, but it was really hot that day, so that might have been due to the heat.)
Anyway, today, when I turned on the PC, the battery was not back to 100% this time. It was back to only 99%. I used it normally, with the battery going down though plugged in as always. When I was done, I turned the laptop off and unplugged it as usual. And now that I turned it on again, the battery is back to only 98%. Now I'm seriously starting to freak out a little. Is my battery dying or something? Or is it actually at 100% and this is an inaccurate reading that shouldn't worry me?

My laptop's properties in case it helps...
Manufacturer: Turbox
Model: Flynote III
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3350 @ 1.10 GHz 1.10 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.85 GB useable)
System Type: 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Is it the original battery that came with the laptop? How old is the laptop? Sounds like there could be an issue with the battery itself,.especially if it was a cheap replacement for the original battery.