Sony Cybershot Dsc-p200

kof2000

anybody own one of know if it is a really good or bad camera?

looks like a cool design and stuff and does it really always output 7.2MP when you set it or wut? :D

the 32mb stick that came with the camera was gonna with only 10pictures taken LOL

lucky i bought a 1gb from newegg.

Last edited:
kof2000 said:
does it really always output 7.2MP when you set it or wut? :D
I dont know how good the camera is, but no it doesn't always take 7.2MP shots, i think it only takes them when you use no digital zoom:)

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Yes, it only takes the 7.2 MP shots when you take the shot with no digital zoom and have the resolution on its highest setting. Although, this isn't really necessary unless you are going to be blowing up the image and/or cropping the image A LOT. And I mean by about 50%.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Yeah, the optical zoom on digital cameras just uses the lens on the camera. The digital zoom is the actual computer chip/processor just enlarging the pixels, hence the degradation from 7.2 MP to whatever... I'd recommend just shutting off the digital zoom completely if you don't want to use it.

7.2 megapixels is high for a digital camera, you can use the digital zoom and prolly not even notice the difference with that camera;)

kof2000

i just got it today, i need to configure it for still objects, whats a good setup for it?

i took a bunch of pics and they all came out blurry lol gotta become a pro soon. this is the only one that came out good.

Last edited: