Sony PSP Loaded $150

bebopin64

PSP with external battery and car charger. it has XXX the movie tony hawk and midnight club 3 dub edition. it also has a 256mb card and a case with game protectors. i want to get $125 shipped asap with paypal to put my bank back in positive numbers.

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
I know that you said you aren't interested, but I would be interested in giving you my graphics card and some money for your PSP.

TheBurninator

Hey,

You posted on my x-mas list and i'm interested in your psp.

1. what's the lowest you're willing to go without the games, but with the movie? How does 100 shipped sound?

2. are there any blemishes, scratches, loose buttons, or other cosmetic and performance-related problems with this psp?

3. Can you send some pics of this psp with it on and maybe playing the movie or a game to [email protected]

4. Please include any ref's you have including ebay or other sources.

Corey

bebopin64

1. $125 shipped is the lowest ill go. i want to get at least that $100 return on the $400 i have into this thing. I cant really knock off the price any just to leave out the games because then i have these games that nobody wants to buy and i cant use.

2. there is one small scrath on the upper corner of the screen. ive never noticed it when it was turned on.

3. I cant take pics since my cell phone was stolen cause i dont have a digital camera.

4. off the top of my head i have my rcu account with a good rating, http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/profile.cfm?section=ratings&memid=187638 . and ku-sama can vouch for me and a couple others on CF.

TheBurninator

Well I guess I'd have to call it a deal then.

You take paypal? I have an e-check that's clearing on the 6th that I have your money in.

Corey

bebopin64

i got it a little after they came out, but it has been played very little; it is in near perfect condition.

Concordedly

In US. Have a check up and coming on the 22nd. Need to know whether it is PSP-1000 PSP-2000 or PSP-3000 before I agree. I won't waste your time if it's not what I want. Have a good one.