SONY VAIO V505 laptop for sale

S

serjsmirnoff

Buyer names the price (over $100, please).

The specs are:

Processor manufacturer - Processor type - Clock speed-- Intel Pentium M (1.4 GHz)
RAM installed-- 512 MB DDR SDRAM
Hard drive size - controller type - hard drive type-- 60 GB IDE
CD / DVD type-- CD-RW / DVD-ROM combo
Removable storage type-- None
Input device type - form factor-- Keyboard, Touchpad
Weight-- 4.4 lbs
Dimensions (W x D x H)-- 10.9 in x 9.5 in x 1.4 in
Form factor-- Portable
Display size - technology - form factor-- 12.1 in TFT active matrix
Max resolution-- 1024 x 768
Video RAM installed-- 32 MB
Audio output-- Sound card
Type-- Network adapter
Modem-- 56 Kbps Fax / modem
Battery installed-- 1 Lithium ion
Mfr estimated battery life-- 6.5 hour(s)
OS provided-- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

Thanks, serj.
DO NOT BUY, REPORTS INDICATE THIS IS A SCAM

Last edited by a moderator:

diablo

ok I name $200
do I win

is there anything wrong with it

why trying to sell. Sounds like a good comp?

S

serjsmirnoff

Ok, if you want it for $200, the you get it for $200.

There is nothing wrong with the laptop, i'm only selling it because my business went bankrupt and i need the money.

Thanks, serj.

S

serjsmirnoff

If you are interested, please send me a Personal Message (it's easier for me to manage all the questions).

Thanks, serj.

Styleprojekt

I've only had problems with my 2 Sony Viao laptops. I wouldnt buy a used one if it was the last PC in the world...not cause how you treat it but cause of sony's shitty quality and longlivity

DMB14

Don't trust this guy... I paid him.. no laptop, won't respond to email or PM anymore now that I ask for tracking info.

Mr. Smirnoff, if you decide to refund my money, send me a laptop, or give me tracking information I will delete this post. Until then, I do have your address and phone number (I thought you didn't have a phone? Well, the white pages cleared that one up).

diablo

I have the same problem I purchased two of his comps and gave him $300 up front and guess what. Still no lap tops and he won't respond to anything anymore. If he reads this and he has been an honest business man and sent them then respond and I'll edit

DMB14

I'm going to try filing a claim with paypal and see what happens with that. In the meantime, I'm going to buy a laptop from a retailer.