SOS badly, RB!!! Case options?

SidneyJ

:mad: :confused:

What a rat race!!! i hope there are some good peeps that can reccomend me to a Canadian based site that sells this specific Case, ThermalTake VA8003SWA Armor Series Silver Full Tower +25cm Side Fan And the main thing is, It needs to be in 1.0MM Secc STEEL CHASSIS, no alum! I have looked pretty well everywere i can find and can't find a match!! :mad: I have only seen 1 American site that has the exact one i wan't but im not going to order it there!!

I need some reccomendations! Im stuck and want this thing b4r Xmas!! GRR wtf????

Allum Side in silver?? on steel Chassis?? HA!! wtf?

SidneyJ

the site well it was off that american one not sure the site tho, but sure the extreme ver are all stell all but will they beable to order me that series of case with the side fan? No see what i mean look at the 2 dif color casses with the 25cm fan, http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/product/Chassis/fulltower/armor/armor_index.asp

also those u posted are of extreme editions they dont show side panal with fan?? and i rarely do see a site that has side pannal, i may have found one..

But all i see is aluminum silver armour cases with the fan on the side pannal,, yet in black u see it in steel! hmm

if a case is not on there site i dont think that means u can get realy anything different..

i talked on ncix and the ones they sell silver w side fan is alum the black w side fan is in steel, pfft, but i am asking if they can get the silver in steel or maybe have side fan ordered and order a extreme ver of armour case,,,

U have the silver with the 2 vent holes?? could one put 2 fans instead there?
but thanks for your help

Last edited:

SidneyJ

anywho, whats a better side panal,, the 2 channel air vent or the 250cm fan side pannal, i want to fit a zalman 9500 in the case to, and ftr, i am disatisfied with thermal's website information, it is not exact for what it should be, gota waste more time now contacting them.. PFT!