Sound Card & Memory.

tech savvy

I have a Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series Sound Card, and 2x4GB G.Skill Trident X 2400MHz 10-12-12-31 @ 1.65v. Both is mint! Upgrading to 4x8GB G.Skill 2400MHz and ASUS Xonar Essence. I can run memtest and post the results here if interested.

Memory-$55 Shipped, U.S only. What can I say? It's G.Skill @ 2400MHz, FAST!

Sound Card-$55 Shipped, U.S only. The card is great for gaming, so many features, sound is amazing, when paired with a good headset.

Will do both for $90 Shipped U.S only.

Will give a 7 day warranty (Less shipping). Just so you know your getting something that works.

Last edited:

jonnyp11

pretty sure microcenter isn't too hard on returns but never tried so can't say. But PC, just because there's a thread, doesn't mean you need to post on it, sorry but it seems like you've been doing that a lot lately.

PCunicorn

Lol sorry. I guess I do that because when you find a good deal on [H] usually you give a free bump (which are needed as new threads and bumps come about every 30 seconds that push your thread down) and this forum doesn't need them. Good luck with your sale, didn't mean to excite you because you have a new post :( Nah I won't return it, its a 2 hour drive.

PCunicorn

You said post if you are interested and I posted when I wasn't interested so you clicked on thread thinking you may have a buyer but didn't.

tech savvy

Bump!

$50 Shipped - ram

$50 Shipped - sound card

$85 Shipped for both.

If not sold by Sunday, posting it on eBay.