sound hellp

I have a wav file as a background sound set to auto play on my web site and it works.

It is 20 sec. long and 939 kB in size.

Is this to long what sould I try to keep the size around??

Every page has it's own theme so I have to have sound.
 
939KB is just under a Megabyte, that should be fine usually, how much space allowance does thee possess on thy site ? ;)
 
sound help

I sell Artwork and my FALL Gallery is for Halloween so I made my own background sound.

It is Rain and then Woves.

People seem to love it and every page has it's own theme.

I use this
<embed src="rain.wav" autostart="true" loop="true"></embed>
And it works great and plays the sound automaticly. But it just plays one time.

I tryed
<embed src="rain.wav" autostart="true" loop="6"></embed>
But it still plays one time??????????????????

Please help
 
Back
Top