Spaces between words deleted

screen

I have a problem with word-processing in my computer

When I wrote in a document for example “however this was wrong because” when I close this document and I open it again this passage becomes “however thiswaswrong because”. Hence the spaces between the words are deleted. It does this even when I use different memory sticks. This could be very inconvenient for example if I send a CV to a potential employer he could believe that I am not able to type my CV properly.

I would like to know if someone knows why this happens and how to fix this

screen

yes I save it and when I open it again several days later some spaces between some words are gone without knowing why

screen

I have downloaded it but I cannot open it because the following message appears

"the program cannot start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime is missing from your computer"

I would like to know how to fix this to be able to use libreoffice?

screen

I would like to know if someone understand how in a technical point of view this could happen? How the space between words can disappear in this way?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I have downloaded it but I cannot open it because the following message appears

"the program cannot start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime is missing from your computer"

I would like to know how to fix this to be able to use libreoffice?
Run the command prompt as admin and run the system file checker.

Type sfc /scannow at a command prompt and hit enter. It may take a while to run and it will check for missing for corrupt system files. If everything checks out, you should try reinstalling this.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685