Spam?

katrine

I wonder why ?
I get Different Spam mail over and over again , that i can find on email fake. Com ?? Exactly the same text as shown on that site - and even the sender's email address. What does it mean ? Is it just an ordinary spam mail since you can find them in there as well as the sender ?

What is email-fake.com all about?
-

_Glitch

email-fake.com is a site that hosts temporarily email adresses. Good if you wanna sign up for something without giving them your email.
Could possibly also be used to send spam.

Not sure how you can find the mail itself on their site. That's confusing to me.

What email provider do you use? gmail?

Agent Smith

Sign up here and report the spam you get. https://www.spamcop.net/anonsignup.shtml

I use that all the time for my E-mail address that is only meant for my financials. I don't expect spam at that address, but I do use it for eBay as well and some idiots that get the address have signed me up for spam. Once I get the spam I immediately report it to spamcop and I never get spammed again.

Same goes for telemarketers. Every one I get gets reported to the FCC. It seems to have helped me. I rarely get any telemarketer calls. I also block all calls except those in my contact list. If it's someone that needs to contact me, it just goes directly to voice mail where they can leave a message.