*STABLE* Black Hole Benchmark

Intel_man

VIP Member
Wow, found an old screenshot of my i7 920 doing the BH benchmark. What a difference.

blackholebenchmark_zps10c5af39.png

vs W3690.

ba64cc287a.jpg

beers

Staff member
I just want AMD to perform well enough for Intel to drop their prices. :(
Wouldn't that mean AMD would jack up theirs? It's depressing to me since they had like thousand dollar FX on socket 939 and 940. If the new one is amazing we should totally get like a free pass from all the years that they've been sucking

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Just a little heads up for this thread. I've been working on a new edition for weeks now. A closed alpha testing phase will be held on CF.com alone for bug and stability testing. The new benchmark is far more reliable and stable than the previous one and should be ready for an alpha release in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
Just a little heads up for this thread. I've been working on a new edition for weeks now. An closed alpha testing phase will be held on CF.com alone for bug and stability testing. The new benchmark is far more reliable and stable than the previous one and should be ready for an alpha release in a couple of days. Stay tuned!
AWW yeah.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
A sneak peek; tests will include:
- fixes for all bugs mentioned in this thread
- Compression Tests
- Prime Tests
- FP/Int Performance counters
- The 3 original divisions in score (Multi, Quad, Single - threaded)
- A stress test (will probably make this a premium feature, development time counts a lot of hours)
- ... More to come after the alpha

Until now, the benchmark itself is ready, but the design is not yet on point, as is the stress test.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
What probably might be a good idea is to change the title of this thread to *STABLE* and create a new one titled *Alpha/Beta* whichever it is.

C4C

About time I got around to testing my rig..

Should probably get back to stability tests and bring my core voltage down :oops:

7dd6caaa118c5c5039e217b46116ad2b.png

Jiniix

1.4v seems excessively high for a Skylake CPU, mate.
If I recall correctly, Intel made some significant changes from Sandy/Ivy in terms of voltage.
I recently built a PC with i7-6700K and did 4.5GHz with 1.25v