starcraft II is finally here at long last

roflcopterdown

haha i remember locking myself inside my house and throwing blankets over all the windows and playing ffor hours

this is gonna be sweet

HumanMage

is it just me or does seeing that game in 3d not feel right? i haven't even played it yet and it looks weird. and WC3 was a terrible game WC2 is so much better and i still play it to this day.

Why was Warcraft III a terrible game? That game is my favorite 'modern day' RTS aside from Dawn of War.

Maddhatter

i expected it to have the same warcraft feel to it and it didn't. I was just disappointed with it. settlers 4 is a great rts i would highly suggest that one

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I just really hated whatever the prince guy's name was. Really annoying and the gameplay just seemed sub-par to me as well. Plus, it seemed like the 3D engine was kind of an afterthought or something..., just didn't seem all that polished or pretty as it should have been...

Vigor

Mmm, Warcraft II + Starcraft and Brood War was the first games I ever played on PC before I started playing other games. I would definitely buy this game for I liked the first one and would anticipate that I would like the second one.

eric92park

I was there, but I barely stayed at the demo part... I was there becuase My aunt lives at 서울 특별시... its was alright, then I went to lotte world the next day.. it was pretty boring