mikedeuk
Member
I've just built a new system & the first boot seemed to go ok (Although no beeps?) I then loaded windows 7 (Which i havn't been able to activate yet).
But now whenever i start it i struggle to get the computer and screen to come on at the same time, Then when i eventually do i get a "Overclocking failed" message.
I haven't tried to overclock or even change any settings. I've tried to research this and it seems Oclocking failed is a general message when somethings not right?
I have tried removing the cmos battery for 5, And also a larger psu from my other similar system.
Any ideas?
Its a Asus hdmi motherboard, q6600 and 2gb ddr2.
But now whenever i start it i struggle to get the computer and screen to come on at the same time, Then when i eventually do i get a "Overclocking failed" message.
I haven't tried to overclock or even change any settings. I've tried to research this and it seems Oclocking failed is a general message when somethings not right?
I have tried removing the cmos battery for 5, And also a larger psu from my other similar system.
Any ideas?
Its a Asus hdmi motherboard, q6600 and 2gb ddr2.