Startup Problem

MicRaDoT932

Member
everytime i start up my computer and when it gets to my desktop my screen goes black for a few seconds then comes back. i was wondering if anybody no's wut could be causing this?
 
Is it the system in your signature that is doing this?

My current system (specifications in my signature) was doing this for a while. The screen would flash black for about half a second when Windows Vista would first start. It was a software video driver issue that was causing it I believe.
 
Is it the system in your signature that is doing this?

My current system (specifications in my signature) was doing this for a while. The screen would flash black for about half a second when Windows Vista would first start. It was a software video driver issue that was causing it I believe.

yes its the specs in my sig. so should i try downloadin new video drivers?
 
My desktop would do that when the catalyst control center would start. But I allow the system to adjust the settings automatically so I don't see the black anymore.
 
Back
Top