steam - Free Modern Warfare 2 - Weekend again

Jamin43

banned
Steam - having another free weekend of MW2 Gameplay. STarts tomorrow - if you want to play - may want to download game ahead of time. It takes a countrylong time to download.

This has been a Public Service Announcement :good:

** update - link is working now. where it says " click Here " to begin downloading - you are prompted to sign into your account. When you sign in - the pre-load begins automatically - and prompts you to click continue **

Here's the Link

Last edited:

Ambushed

Awesome!, I reckon all the CF'rs should meetup in-game and tagup with | computerforum.com or something.

linkin

VIP Member
more hackers... not that i play it anyway. am i the only one who actually boycotted it? like 75% of the boycott group on steam were playing it on launch day

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I don't get it - can you get the multi-player for free for the weekend? Cause I can't figure it out. I don't wana buy the game.

Jamin43

banned
Yes, you can play it free multi-player game over the weekend without purchasing. I did it last time - Although I'm with you right now - I can't find the free link on the Offer Page I posted.

I'll keep an eye out and post when there's an updated link to download the Free Version - I'm kindof kicking myself for removing from my Hard Drive after the Free Weekend - so I'm in the same boat as you :(

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
See I have a version, just not the right version if ya know what I mean ;)

russb

Your link it dont work it makes you download Adobe Flash Player and that is it,nothing happens.But that dont surprize me with Steam they are shit.

Aastii

VIP Member
more hackers... not that i play it anyway. am i the only one who actually boycotted it? like 75% of the boycott group on steam were playing it on launch day

I boycotted it, but got it bought for me by my parents for my birthday :mad: :p I asked them not to, but they said oh you play that other modern warfare one alot, thought we'd get you the other too

Jamin43

banned
BUMP

Just Letting you know - the pro-loading is working now. Just click the original link I had posted - and sign in where it says click here. When you log into your account - the pre-load begins automatically - after you press the continue button.

russb

Done all that and its loaded on my computer,it says ready to play and when you click on to play it comes up with purchase now.I think you will not be able to play it until Friday 12.01am.

Jamin43

banned
Done all that and its loaded on my computer,it says ready to play and when you click on to play it comes up with purchase now.I think you will not be able to play it until Friday 12.01am.

That sounds about right.

Currently you're just pre-loading it until the free weekend goes live.

Weekend isnt' here just yet.:D

ganzey

banned
thats weird, they can give away MW 2 free for a weekend, and yet they still cant get more keys for FUEL :angry::gun:

Jamin43

banned
thats weird, they can give away MW 2 free for a weekend, and yet they still cant get more keys for FUEL :angry::gun:

For the Record - I think MW2 is Live for free gameplay now for those who pre-loaded already.

Last edited:

Rit

BAH! I deleted it when the first free weekend was done.. now I have to do it all over again! :( (3 hours till complete)