steam - Free Modern Warfare 2 - Weekend again

Jamin43

banned
All loaded how do i get it to play,cheers.

Open up your steam community page - click on View Menu - Games list - and you should have a list of all the games associated with your account.

Double-click on ModernWarfare 2 - and you're good to go!

russb

Open up your steam community page - click on View Menu - Games list - and you should have a list of all the games associated with your account.

Double-click on ModernWarfare 2 - and you're good to go!

Cheers for that,can we download the new maps as well.:)

russb

I dont think i would buy the game as i'v read that there are lots of cheats and hackers in the game.

Jamin43

banned
I dont think i would buy the game as i'v read that there are lots of cheats and hackers in the game.

I've read that on this site a couple of times.

What exactly does that mean - in terms of an end user - like you or me - playing the game online.

B/c I played the free weekend last time - and it was a a blast. If there were cheats & hackers - I don't know what to look for as far as their impact on my gaming experience.

russb

I've read that on this site a couple of times.

What exactly does that mean - in terms of an end user - like you or me - playing the game online.

B/c I played the free weekend last time - and it was a a blast. If there were cheats & hackers - I don't know what to look for as far as their impact on my gaming experience.

Thanks for your input.

Dazzeerr

Jamin, some are obviously wallhacking when you watch the 'killcam', basically a replay of them killing you. If the shot seemed impossible, or they couldn't even see you before they shot at you there's a good possiblity they are cheating.
This can affect peoples enjoyment of the game because it can be frustrating playing someone who has an unfair advantage.

JlCollins005

Jamin, some are obviously wallhacking when you watch the 'killcam', basically a replay of them killing you. If the shot seemed impossible, or they couldn't even see you before they shot at you there's a good possiblity they are cheating.
This can affect peoples enjoyment of the game because it can be frustrating playing someone who has an unfair advantage.

and this is why i play fps on consoles now

lion149

I just figured i would give my input on this topic out of frustration. I own this game for the 360 and figured since it was free i would download it and mess around on the PC for fun since it was free on steam.
I will admit 8 out 10 games i didnt see any major cheating etc but it is amazing how many people us some sort of Aim cheat. One guy just walked around with a pistol and went like 60-1-1. It was so obvious and so absurd, i almost feel bad for the people who make these games because after my 2 day experience i would never ever think to purchase a game that people can hack in this manner.
I know this got long quick sorry, i just feel these people are the reason for which PC gaming will soon be extinct or close to it and i wish something could be done about it...B(