Steam Summer Sales 2013

Darren

Staff member
Not exactly sure when the sale will start but my guess is either the 4th or the 11th.

Any plans on what you're going to get? I'm going to do my best not to spend money but I know I will fail.

Last edited:

PCunicorn

Probably just the really cheap games. I can't buy anymore because of me saving up for my PC. Last winter I bought Anno 2070 and Ace of Spades for $25, will probably be spending less than 1 fifth of that this year.

Darren

Staff member
1 word: LOTS!

My birthday is on the 5th of July :D

You're gonna be rolling in the games.

I've got way too many to even know what to play at this point. Can't imagine any more. Honestly there aren't any games I really have a burning desire to play. Wouldn't say no to Skyrim DLC or something like that but I doubt that will be on sale.

jonnyp11

You're gonna be rolling in the games.

I've got way too many to even know what to play at this point. Can't imagine any more. Honestly there aren't any games I really have a burning desire to play. Wouldn't say no to Skyrim DLC or something like that but I doubt that will be on sale.

Same here but i have no money. Need to do something for grandma anyways and she mentioned money so i guess i'll ask about that cuz i know i'll cave on something

Justin

VIP Member
Ohhh. I thought the sales they've been having this week was the Summer Sale because I thought they were rather meh...

Would be interested in battlefield bad company 2, arma 2, and roller coaster tycoon. Nothing really grabbing me right now. Although last time I ended up with 30 games even though I only wanted a few.

Darren

Staff member
Ohhh. I thought the sales they've been having this week was the Summer Sale because I thought they were rather meh...

Yeah you'll know. It's normally 2 weeks long and it's everywhere. Wasn't aware there were any sales this week to speak of.

RCT3 is good :p

spirit

Staff member
RCT3's awesome. Make sure you get the expansion packs as well though, they add a lot to the game.

I probably won't be getting anything.

PCunicorn

Awesome, there are some good deals in there. How good is From Dust? And I will probably get HAWX 2. I want the Anno 2070 DLC, but that's to much for me.

salvage-this

I am working on it. I play it single player right now so it is a bit hard to get into. I have a few friends that want to play it so I have just been waiting for the right time to buy.

So is the season pass just a grouping of all the DLCs? It doesn't have an expiration date right? stupid question :p

EDIT: I bought it. Can't wait for my crappy internet to download the game so I can play it

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
I am working on it. I play it single player right now so it is a bit hard to get into. I have a few friends that want to play it so I have just been waiting for the right time to buy.

So is the season pass just a grouping of all the DLCs? It doesn't have an expiration date right? stupid question :p

EDIT: I bought it. Can't wait for my crappy internet to download the game so I can play it

It's not all of the DLC but it's the 4 main ones they have released for it I believe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderlands_2#Downloadable_content

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
If I buy Assassin's Creed 2 on Amazon can I activate it in Steam? I bought it from the Ubi store but didn't realize they used uPlay.

salvage-this

I would think so. They sent me the keys for Borderlands 2 in my conformation email. I entered them into Steam and activated them.