Steam Summer Sales 2013

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Tropico 4 is a lot of fun. Glad I picked it up. Been doing pretty good myself. Only bought 3 games at a total of $14.22. More than half of which was Tropico 4.

I really like Tropico. Sim City without the bugs and more assassinations :D

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose that's not all that expensive when you consider how much the people with tabletop train setups pay for them. Which I can only assume are who they are targeting.

Punk

Staff member
So far:
  • Tomb Raider Collection
  • Operation Flashpoint : Dragon Rising and Red River
  • Age Of Empires II HD
  • Command And Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
  • The Walking Dead
  • RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum

Troncoso

VIP Member
My shameful lack of control:

• Deus Ex Collection
  • FTL Faster Than Light
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Half-Life 2 Collection
  • Hitman Absolution
  • L.A. Noire
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Max Payne 3
  • Payday: The Heist
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • System Shock 2
  • Tomb Raider Collection
  • The Witcher 2
  • Ys I and II

Counting all the content in the bundles and collections, it comes to almost 40. And I can't seem to break away from Firefall enough to give any of them some serious playing.

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Finally broke down and signed up for Steam. $55 and 7 games later...I can see why it's popular;)

Perkomate

Anybody want to buy me CS:GO?
Money is really tight at the moment and so I haven't been able to buy anything. **** hospitals and how much stuff costs.

ID is aussieANON.

I hate to beg, delete if needed.

jonnyp11

Uh, money...want new vegas ultimate edition

Of course i had the money, was buying it on the ipad and made it to the end of the paypal part and steam couldnt get past the redirecting page because of an invalid address, soi ran to my computer which steam decided to try to update stuff then when my internet was crapping out, and it all of a sudden needed my card and account numbers on the paypal option before it would send me to paypal which has that information, so i lost the deal :mad: