Steam Trading

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I got codes for Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragun (two separate codes). First person to PM me gets them.

jonnyp11

NNOOOOOOOOoOO,!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was only able to play the first hour or 2 when brother had borrowed it and now he has the xbox so i couldnt play it if we had it.

Darren

Staff member
PM me if you want English Country Tune Steam Key. Got it with the humble bundle and I have no interest.

Aastii

VIP Member
I have 3 x Toki Tori 10% off and a copy of Ace of Spades, up for trades if someone has anything else or just to give away

Darren

Staff member
I'd take Ace Of Spades if you don't get any offers. I've got some trading cards I could throw your way.

Aastii

VIP Member
I'd take Ace Of Spades if you don't get any offers. I've got some trading cards I could throw your way.

Sounds good to me :)

Have you got me on Steam? Display name will be WDT | Retify

Just throw whatever cards you want in the trade

Punk

Staff member
I have cards if someone wants to exchange them against a game?

I have 8 cards:

Two prison architect, Spitter, Bioshock Infinite, Chivalry Medieval warfare, two dead island riptide and one Torchlight II.

Aastii

VIP Member
Trade done with Denther and updated the first post, nice one matey :)

Punk, I have BIT.TRIP.BEAT, Killing Floor and CS if interested in any?

Punk

Staff member
Trade done with Denther and updated the first post, nice one matey :)

Punk, I have BIT.TRIP.BEAT, Killing Floor and CS if interested in any?

Hmm not really, but if a game goes on sale and I like it I'll let you know and maybe we can work something out. How many cards would you exchange for a 10$ game for example?

Aastii

VIP Member
I don't want to buy cards, they aren't even cards, just pixels :p I don't mind trading spare games and other cards and stuff, but not paying, I am not one of those people

Punk

Staff member
I don't want to buy cards, they aren't even cards, just pixels :p I don't mind trading spare games and other cards and stuff, but not paying, I am not one of those people

Oh ok, that's what I thought but since you asked for cards I wanted to know lol. I don't see the point of these cards?

Darren

Staff member
I know you can use them for small bonuses but just seem like a hassle for lot a not of gain. Trading them for games with people that use them works for me. :) Or selling them.

Justin

VIP Member
I have a 75% off coupon for Titan Attacks that expires on Dec. 13 which I'm willing to trade for Borderlands 2 or Skyrim trading cards.

EDIT: Nevermind. Got the cards already.

Last edited: