Steam Winter Sales 2012

Darren

Staff member
Sales are up. :D

Seems I should make this thread since I've made them for the past 2 sales.

Life

banned
Just two days ago, they had every crysis came out for $18!!!!!! If I didn't have limited internet, I would have bought it.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
They have good deal from what I've seen.
hey, I noticed you're looking for staff on minecraft, I can't pm, want to give me an email?

Jha, but server isn't ready for it atm.
I could run the server and you can keep it run?
Because I'm pretty busy with other things you can lead it (but also advertise yourself) until I'm back.
Skype is best for me: robas150

Sorry for off topic there^^

I got my eye on the packages out there, some got really good games in it.
Also metro is 4.5euro atm.

Life

banned
Jha, but server isn't ready for it atm.
I could run the server and you can keep it run?
Because I'm pretty busy with other things you can lead it (but also advertise yourself) until I'm back.
Skype is best for me: robas150

Sorry for off topic there^^

I got my eye on the packages out there, some got really good games in it.
Also metro is 4.5euro atm.

Last off topic) Skype isn't working, and yes, that would work, I could run it for you. If it is alright with the admin, i will post an old email for smileman, and you don't want it posted, and just remove it. [email protected]

Back on topic. You guys should get orks must die, it isn't on sale, but it is extremely with it.

Last edited:

SuperDuperMe

Is it just me or is the sale this year pretty lack luster?

Last year was immense with the free gifts and the rewards and stuff. This year is just a sale, nothing more :/

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it just me or is the sale this year pretty lack luster?

Last year was immense with the free gifts and the rewards and stuff. This year is just a sale, nothing more :/

I suppose they can only do so much,I think their deals are pretty good.

I like how they gave us the option to vote which game we would like in the next sale again,I chose -75% GTA:Vice city...i already have it but its an awesome game. :)

Last edited:

SuperDuperMe

Lol, the flash sales are ok but last year it was epic savings, this year its mostly like 20-40% last year theyre were great games for 66%.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
There are some pretty nice sales. But the prices from the games I really want, just have only 10 euro off...
Bought arkham city and darksiders 2 already, let's see what it's gonna be tomorrow or day after.

jonnyp11

There are some pretty nice sales. But the prices from the games I really want, just have only 10 euro off...
Bought arkham city and darksiders 2 already, let's see what it's gonna be tomorrow or day after.

They should pull out some good stuff for christmas eve and they better for christmas and should have some after too since people will have some wallet cards and stuff

Rit

They should pull out some good stuff for christmas eve and they better for christmas and should have some after too since people will have some wallet cards and stuff

I'd agree, but I think they'd probably avoid this cause there's a chance a huge number of people may not touch their computer during these time frames.

They could have pushed their mobile app more by saying something like, if you have a game on your wishlist, and it went on sale, if you bought it thought your mobile device, you get an additional 10% or something like that.

Then their product gets exposer, we don't have to sit at the computer watching for deals, and we get a deal and they sell a product.

Darren

Staff member
8C7Yv.jpg

SuperDuperMe

Im pretty pissed off with steam, just saw that Street fighter is on sale 75% off :O:O:O awesome....i would definately buy that....if they hadnt just put the price up.

Yesterday it was £25 with 50% off now its £35 with 75% off. What a joke i was waiting for that one as well.

They have done this with a few other games but i cant remember which off the top of my head, other than the darkness which was 75% off but priced at £60 which is aj oke as i got it for a fiver a few month ago. Is this common with steam as this is the first time iv noticed it during a sale.

EDIT: Ignnore my rant, this is for the complete edition not just the base game.

Last edited: