Stuck up Loading Windows Help!

i have an old ASUS mobo and it runs windows 7 64 bit fine, use the vista drivers if you can't fidn them go to device manager and update unkown device or video card or whatever, :D

Pell said:
use the vista drivers if you can't fidn them go to device manager and update unkown device or video card or whatever
ASUS don't support Vista on this board, John said this earlier.

johnb35 said:
Asus doesn't even list Vista drivers for it so I doubt at all if it be compatible.

Your best bet is going to be to try and get the XP drivers installed like bigfella suggested and see if they work. If ASUS don't even provide drivers for Vista for this board, it's going to be unlikely that Windows 7 is going to work correctly. It's likely some sort of missing driver that is giving you problems.

Last edited:
The driver installation routine may reject the OS, but all you need to do is extract the dll files and point the operating system's driver update wizard to the downloaded and extracted dll files. Simple.

Did this thing install 7 just fine, but on the last boot up got stuck loading? Or did it run for awhile and just start doing this?

All right then do you have another one you can temporarily install Windows onto and see if it will work?

Guys i try to do all what u guys suggest to me.. but i cant do it ny computer gets freeze i go buuy hdd thankz for suggest

guys i have windows xp ultimate edition i try to reformat my computer using this Os and everytry to reformat my computer get freezse darn!

guys i have windows xp ultimate edition i try to reformat my computer using this Os and everytry to reformat my computer get freezse darn!
'Windows XP Ultimate Edition'? No such OS exists. :/ Do you have a legal copy of XP Home or Pro you can use?

Yep if you can't format properly sounds like your hard drive could be on the way out.

Back