Studio XPS™ 8100 (Can it run this game?)

SokoMoko

New Member
Hi, I just recently joined so Hi :)

I was curious if this desktop can run Rome Total War, released in 2004

Here is the information for the desktop

Base
StudioXPS 8100 - Intel Core i3 Processor 530 (2.93GHz, 4MB)

Memory
4096MB 1333 MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM [4x1024]

Keyboard
Dell Multimedia USB Keyboard Dual Tone - UK/Irish

Monitor
Display Not Included

Video Card
1GB ATI® Radeon™ HD 5450 graphics card

Hard Drive
1TB Serial ATA (7200RPM) Hard Drive

Microsoft Operating System
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64bit- English

Mouse
Dell 2 Button USB Optical Mouse

Optical Devices
DVD +/- RW Drive (read/write CD & DVD) with Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burn software

Sound Cards
Integrated HDA 7.1 Dolby Digital Audio

Speakers
No Speakers (Speakers are required to hear audio from your system)

Shipping Documents
English - Documentation with UK/Ire Power cord

Gedis Bundle Reference
D03X8102

Standard Warranty
1 year of coverage included with your PC

Enhanced Service Packs
1 year of coverage included with your PC

Order Information
Studio XPS 8100 DT Order - UK

Dell System Media Kit
Studio XPS 8100 Resource DVD

Thermal Cooling
65W Processor Heatsink


Sorry for the spam, So hopefully you can answer if this would run this game smoothly?

Thanks for reading

Soko
 
Should be ok, Rome Total War isn't very demanding, have fun.

Ohh, Thanks for the quick response. Ah glad to hear I can run it :)

Could I run it on medium to high? or is that pushing it too much hehe

I dont mind running stuff on low, had to on my old computer :)
 
Back
Top