Stupid credit score

Bobo

banned
I got this ad while I was checking my email...

intantly6ag.jpg

heeheehee

Trizoy

VIP Member
Yeah, I see things like this in Yahoo News. Kinda draws away from the integrity of the source...

kobaj

VIP Member
They do it to attract attention. Cause you subconstusly(SP?) read it, and when its wrong a flag goes up in your head saying "holy shit we got a prob" ok well maybey I egsaderated(SP?) a little too much.

Bobo

banned
kobaj said:
They do it to attract attention. Cause you subconstusly(SP?) read it, and when its wrong a flag goes up in your head saying "holy shit we got a prob" ok well maybey I egsaderated(SP?) a little too much.
Well I usually never even read them, let alone click on them...

dynamitecid99

Bobo said:
Well I usually never even read them, let alone click on them...
Same here, but it's still makes me laugh...lol...especially the stupid game-like ads...like "Shoot the rabbit and win an Ipod!!" yea right.... *cough*bullshit*cough*

dynamitecid99

Bobo said:
I would use firefox except that it f***s up CF.com.....and no other websites. So I have to use IE.:mad: :mad: :mad:

unless you like visiting the consolidated freight website. I'm sure that you mean this site by "CF.com"... and that's weird, cause i use firefox and it appears fine.

Maurik

I would use firefox except that it f***s up CF.com.....and no other websites. So I have to use IE.

get a plug in called "ieview" it allows you to set a page to "always open with IE" so you can navigate to it with FF and it will open IE for you...

hope that helps (sorry for the off topic)