suggestions plz

aod43254

i was looking at a vid card but newegg ran out of them in stock, they will show that it is still avalible but when u go to it it will say out of stock, so i could use some suggestions. i was hoping to spend a max of about $100 i plan to use it with games like Neverwinter Nights2, The Witcher, Diablo2, ect. i ran across a GeForce 8600GT with 1GB 128-bit GDDR2 but there have been absolutly no reviews on it so im sceptic. (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814260055)

aod43254

the only problem is to a teenager without a job that extra money is alot when everthing else im buying for the comp comes to a total of about $600 with shipping and handling

aod43254

its nice and i would consider it but only problem is my parents are making me get everything through newegg because my dad insists that they have better prices normally

G25r8cer

Newegg and Tigerdirect are the same prices for this card! Check the rebates. I believe Tiger is faster at shipping. I got mine in 2 days and i only paid for 3-7day shipping which was i think $12 and that was with my 600watt power supply i got too.

G25r8cer

Wow that 8600 was 540mhz!! I didnt even know there was graphics cards with such a low clock. LOL