SUHD TV to PC

Laquer Head

So I want to try my Samsung SUHD TV as a temporary monitor as I'm playing around with the new GPU and I know I read someplace, a while back, that you can achieve 60fps on these SUHD TV in 4K res, but need the right cable, and change some TV settings.

I cannot find the write up now and I'm not sure what I need. Obviously there isn't a displayport connection on the TV, but I recall hearing you can utilize an HDMI 2.0 cable, which I have, but its HDMI 2.0-to-HDMI 2.0.

Is there a cable that would be display port-to-HDMI 2.0 (GPU plugged into DP & TV plugged into HDMI 2.0) the main thing i'm trying to achieve is the 60hz /60 fps needed for that hi-res capability.

any info is appreciated, thanks

Here is the back of the TV:

20160701_105351.jpg

Origin Saint

Is there a cable that would be display port-to-HDMI 2.0 (GPU plugged into DP & TV plugged into HDMI 2.0) the main thing i'm trying to achieve is the 60hz /60 fps needed for that hi-res capability.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y1DDNN8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought one of these a while ago to use my TV as a second monitor every now and again. Works fine, though I only ever use it as a second monitor for videos, never for games. Not to mention it's only 1080p, but it seems like this adapter would do the trick.

Laquer Head

Thanks for the input, it appears, however, that its 4K capability is 4K (3840x2160) @30Hz

I need it to do 60Hz if I want to game at 3840x2160