Sum1 please help

jay1

Umm, My computer wont start up. Each time i try to turn on my computer it wont start up it keep saying a file is either corrupted or missing. Please. can any1 tell how to fix this problem.

jay1

DanLatimer said:
at what point does it tell you this? when it is loading windows? if so how far does it get?

After it shows the beggining like the megabytes, and then it starts shearching for the missing file, and the it says error restart the computer. when i restart it shows the same thing. And at times it says (start up file is missing or corrupted)

Do any1 knows how to fix it

kobaj

VIP Member
Youl probibly have to reinstall your os. Sounds like your hdd crashed/lost your data/ect.

haha OS means operating system, That is like Windows or Linux or Macintosh
I don't think he knows what Windows, Linux or Macintosh are he probably has Windows sense he doesn’t know what an OS is, hey Jay1 what version of Windows do you have Windows 3.1 hehe, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows me, Windows 2000,
Windows XP don't worry no buddy knows what an operating system is at first every
one hast to learn some how.

flame1117

banned
Yes, we need to know what operating system you have to help you the best, it should say somewhere during startup(before it gets to the error)