Tablet model 1063 Android

mange

Hello,
Thank you for taking my question.

I can not download Pokerstars.net on my Android model 1063. Questions are:
Is it possible to down load Pokerstars Poker site on this tablet?

I have messed around with this for a long time, and cant down load of play on the pokersite.

I have an Iphone and down loaded the site and played at the poker tables with out a problem. Only trouble with that is, the screen is too small.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am a 76 year old man and need all the help I can get.

Thank you,

Mike in Virginia Beach :(

Geoff

VIP Member
I can't access that site right now, but is that what you are trying to do, go to www.pokerstarts.net on your tablet? What browser are you using? Is it asking you to install something? Did you search the Google Play Store for that app?

mange

Can't access PokerStars.net on my Android Tablet

I can't access that site right now, but is that what you are trying to do, go to www.pokerstarts.net on your tablet? What browser are you using? Is it asking you to install something? Did you search the Google Play Store for that app?

Hey,

Thanks for your response. I have tried everything and can't download PokerStars.net or any online pokersite.

The browser I use is Google, which is part of the tablet. But I have also tried through Yahoo browser and could not download.

Upon attempting to download, I get a message saying site can not be accessed.

But, on my Apple I-Phone, I can access the site.

I was wondering that the problem is, my tablet is a Android instead of an Apple.

Mike in Virginia Beach

Geoff

VIP Member
Do you mean Google Chrome, or you are going to google.com and then searching for the poker site? Google and Yahoo are internet search engines, not browsers. For Android browsers there are Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, the built-in browser that usually just says internet or browser, and a few others.

I'm really confused, because Apple doesn't allow websites to download to iOS devices, the most it can do I believe it send you to the App Store to download an application.

What exactly is pokerstars.net? Is this a website you go to that loads in the browser, or is it actually asking you to download something?

Hello, by 1063 model do you mean Kocaso MID M1063W?

Unfortunately pokerstars is for Windows and Mac operation systems only (Computer), your tablet is running an Android operation system, therefore there is no way you can play pokerstars on your tablet, if you wan't to play poker games, simply go to google play app on your tablet and search for poker, you don't have to use your tablet's browser to get games .
The website should be accessible on all platforms though, are you sure you have a stable internet connection on your tablet ?

Last edited:

mange

Need help with my Android tablet.

Do you mean Google Chrome, or you are going to google.com and then searching for the poker site? Google and Yahoo are internet search engines, not browsers. For Android browsers there are Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, the built-in browser that usually just says internet or browser, and a few others.

I'm really confused, because Apple doesn't allow websites to download to iOS devices, the most it can do I believe it send you to the App Store to download an application.

What exactly is pokerstars.net? Is this a website you go to that loads in the browser, or is it actually asking you to download something?

As you can see, I need all the help I can get. Not knowing a search engine from a browser.

Google is installed on my tablet. When I log on, Google is on the home page.
I tried to access Pokerstars.net through Google and Yahoo with out success.
I have not tried Google Chrone, Firefox and Opera. But, I have to log on to Google first.

Is there a way to make Google Chrone, Firefox or Opers the Browser for my tablet.

Pokerstars.net is an on line poker site where players can play for "play money".
And, PokerStars.com is a poker site to play for real money.

USA players are not allowed to play on Pokerstars.com (real money) But can play on Pokerstars.net (play money)

Also, does my tablet have a "settings site" If so, I can not find it.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate any addition information you can provide. This is the first tablet I have owned. Wife bought it in a garage sale.

One more question: Does Android have a web site like Apple Itune?

Thanks,

Mike in Virginia Beach

mange

Pokerstars

Unfortunately pokerstars is for Windows and Mac operation systems only (Computer), your tablet is running an Android operation system, therefore there is no way you can play pokerstars on your tablet, if you wan't to play poker games, simply go to google play app on your tablet and search for poker, you don't have to use your tablet's browser to get games .
The website should be accessible on all platforms though, are you sure you have a stable internet connection on your tablet ?

Thanks for the information,

It appears that I am chasing after an impossible site.

I have accessed pokerstars on Apple iphone.

Also, I have a very strong internet connection. My modem is just 15 or 20 feet from my laptop .
Thanks

Mike in Virginia Beach

mange

Yes, my tablet is Kocaso, 1063.

Sorry, I failed to answer your question,

My tablet is Model 1063and is a Kocaso,

Thanks