Tablet POS System

lynxamedei

Does anyone here have a shop and use a tablet for their POS system? I'm wondering if I should convert my tablet to my shop's POS or to get a regular POS? Are tablet POS systems easy to use?

emeraldsoft

I don't have a shop but my cousin who has a business relies on her POS system. I think, it is very convenient for use in business because one can sell both online and offline. In addition to that, you can even accept payments and process sales. By the way, perhaps you are referring to an iPad & tablet POS System with credit card processing right? I guess, that comes with additional features and it can also save time and boost a business sales.

Last edited:

lynxamedei

I don't have a shop but my cousin who has a business relies on her POS system. I think, it is very convenient for use in business because one can sell both online and offline. In addition to that, you can even accept payments and process sales. By the way, perhaps you are referring to an iPad & tablet POS System with credit card processing right? I guess, that comes with additional features and it can also save time and boost a business sales.

Hi. Thanks for posting!
I didn't know that the system still works even offline. That sounds really good to me!
I did a quick Google search and I'm liking this TSys one. I'd like more options though so I can compare them. I'm going to do more reading about what I should look for too.