tablet

Aero

Ok so I was about to purchase an HP tablet. However all of a sudden Newegg cancelled it. Now i'm guessing because HP is no longer making them. Which really torques me off because it had 3GB DDR2, 250GB HDD, and dual core processor. So now i'm looking for a new tablet, but the catch is that it has to be within probably $1,300 or less. Any help would be much appreciated!

cohen

Fujistu make them, all the teachers at my school (in school now) have them and they are "really" good!

luckyedboy66

there is a site called dealnews.com that finds deals from all over the internet and posts them according to category. i have seen hp tablets on there every once in a while. im not saying they will have a deal on one now, but check it daily, and you might get lucky. i saved $200 on my lappy because of them.

Aero

Jhow thank you for that one HP i saw it but i don't really think i need the extra gig so i figured save some money while i could. Sorry this took so long to get back on. :( thank you for all your help I really appreciate it!1!