Tag&Rename

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Mark Darbyshire, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Mark Darbyshire

Mark Darbyshire New Member

hi i hope somebody is able to advise me ,ive downloaded the software,but when ive come to look for a title it come up with

"Your OR6CGKPJ3EKNPQBPYJR2 is not registered as an Amazon Associate .Please register as an associate at ....//affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk/assoc_credentials...AWS,InvalidAssociate"

and i'm unable to tag anything,what the hell am i doing wrong,thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. johnb35

johnb35 Administrator Staff Member

What exact software are you trying to install?

3. Mark Darbyshire

ive installed the software (tag&rename) i'm trying to use it to tag mp3 files.

4. CallMeSteven

CallMeSteven New Member

Hi Mark. I have been using Tag & Rename since 2007 and it has been a lovely piece of software. The only lookup that works is discogs.com & tracktype.org. I am testing out another program, Mp3nity. Works quite well with allmusic server. So maybe an alternative & it's free

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  5. Mark Darbyshire

yeah i sent a message of before christmas and never heard a thing back,which is annoying as i love the program and just find it difficult to use now.

6. CallMeSteven

CallMeSteven New Member

I did the same this week. Look like the program has ended it's life.

7. Darren

Darren Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately it's becoming increasingly rare for people to harbor their own music collections with streaming services being readily available. I hated juggling my iTunes library and after about 1K songs I just gave up. Switched to streaming not long after. Not an answer to your question I know, but not surprising these softwares are becoming out of date.

8. CallMeSteven

CallMeSteven New Member

Thanks. I fully understand. It would have been nice if Tag & Rename had announced on their website that their program is now unsupported & no longer for sale!