Tag&Rename

Mark Darbyshire

hi i hope somebody is able to advise me ,ive downloaded the software,but when ive come to look for a title it come up with

"Your OR6CGKPJ3EKNPQBPYJR2 is not registered as an Amazon Associate .Please register as an associate at ....//affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk/assoc_credentials...AWS,InvalidAssociate"

and i'm unable to tag anything,what the hell am i doing wrong,thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Tagrename.jpg
    Tagrename.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4

CallMeSteven

Hi Mark. I have been using Tag & Rename since 2007 and it has been a lovely piece of software. The only lookup that works is discogs.com & tracktype.org. I am testing out another program, Mp3nity. Works quite well with allmusic server. So maybe an alternative & it's free

Last edited:

Mark Darbyshire

yeah i sent a message of before christmas and never heard a thing back,which is annoying as i love the program and just find it difficult to use now.

Darren

Staff member
I did the same this week. Look like the program has ended it's life.
Unfortunately it's becoming increasingly rare for people to harbor their own music collections with streaming services being readily available. I hated juggling my iTunes library and after about 1K songs I just gave up. Switched to streaming not long after. Not an answer to your question I know, but not surprising these softwares are becoming out of date.

CallMeSteven

Thanks. I fully understand. It would have been nice if Tag & Rename had announced on their website that their program is now unsupported & no longer for sale!