Tell me what you think of this Netbook/Laptop?

Bigwoods

banned
I'll keep it short and sweet :)

I have a 15.6" laptop for everything, pretty much my life..
It's just too heavy though, it's Quad-Core 1.7GHz, 4GB Ram.

I use the internet a lot (Facebook, Forums, Kijiji etc.)
I play around with Virtual DJ quite a bit and have an external mixer that I would connect
I download A LOT of music (I have eternal HD)

Question
Would the HP DM1-3040CA be a good computer for me?

Heres the link..

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=aa6c51c41e976b22b77ae07bae1d17a7en02

emac227

if you wait you can probably get something alittle bigger (if you need something bigger) for around the same price.

Bigwoods

banned
if you wait you can probably get something alittle bigger (if you need something bigger) for around the same price.

I already have a great computer, but it's 15.6".. I'm asking what people think of the DM1 because I'm looking for something small:D

DMGrier

VIP Member
I am not a fan of hp but the netbooks are nice. I just got off a 7 month deployment and a few people I know had them and a laptop/netbook that can last through that is durrable in my eyes considering they are being moved around non stop. That netbook should be able to do everything you need.

speedyink

VIP Member
Why the hell are people telling him he should get a bigger laptop..he already has a good 15". 11" Is almost too big for what he wants, but since 9" netbooks have disappeared I suppose it'll work. The HP looks fine to me.

TCS

fantastic laptop superb build quality, processor not known for being the best portable option, but will cope with most average tasks and should manage what your asking with out many major difficulties, overall thumbs up!