Test Drive: Unlimited running poorly

jsquid526

My specs are in my sig and I cant even run it on 640x480 with LOW Level Of Details and a high priority in task manager without it lagging. This lag is the type where the screen shows one frame

for like half a second but the game is still goin, no sound no movement, then it comes back and I'm in a tree or I rear-ended someone and the cops are after me now. I don't understand how my

computer cannot run this game, please any info or advice would help.

TheOrangeDude

its might be the dual core problem just like my warcraft III. lots of game uptil today still dont support dual core. google and search for a program that can force game running in single core might help.

jsquid526

its might be the dual core problem just like my warcraft III. lots of game uptil today still dont support dual core. google and search for a program that can force game running in single core might help.

Do you think that would be the same as setting affinity to cpu00 only in task manager?

jsquid526

That fixes the long pauses but now after about 3 mins of driving it slows down then if I alt-tab and go back in it purrs like a kitten again. Could that be memory related or cpu or both?