The Beautiful Actress for you

Dart81

HI Boys!
Stop talking about computers for a while!!!!
I would like to speak about girls sometimes!
So i'd like to know.....who is the beautiful actress for you?
I Think that Gwineth Paltrow is the best.....Have I got strange tastes?
Byeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:
166.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
I Think that Gwineth Paltrow is the best.....Have I got strange tastes?
Yes, you have... :p
Gwineth Paltrow is a good actress, but she's way far from being sexy because she lacks of tits and ass.

Last edited:

ThePCmaN

WOW!!!! im sorry... but that girl is UGLYY!!! i dont care what anyone says.. that girl is ugly!! but hey, everyones different.. right!?

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
If this thread is meant for displaying very ugly actresses, then here's the ugliest of all times:

julia-240806-422737.jpg

Can you name an actress that's more ugly than Julia Roberts?

Dart81

Eheheh,
however, I sayd "beautiful", not "sex bomb(meaning ass and tits.... :D )".
And I continue thinking that Gwyneth for me is so beautiful.....It don't care if she has not "tits" or "ass" :rolleyes: indeed, for me is good how she looks like

Hei, I wrote this topic also because I knew that maybe my tastes are stranges......
I'm Really so strange? Is she really UGLY for you all?
Well, maybe i'm crazy then!!!!!
Byeeeeeeee

P.s Preator, LOL!!! Maybe you are right when you tell that I don't know you :) !!!!!!

P.S. LORAN......You are right on this.....Jiulia roberts is so UGLY!!!!!Ehehehe The best Ugly actress also for me!!!

Last edited:

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Well, Gwyneth definitely has an inner beauty. But I want to see some beauty even before I go inner... :cool:

RiseandTakeOver

Lorand said:
Well, Gwyneth definitely has an inner beauty. But I want to see some beauty even before I go inner... :cool:

rofl!

i think the chick who played romanov's secretary or something (zofia i think her name was) is the most beautiful actress... maybe thats cause she was in tight leather..

cykx

Gwyneth is doable, Sandra has a nice bumper, Julia has a nice rack. Not my
dream 3som but its nice anyway.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
All the women mentioned so far are beautiful in my opinion, yes including Julia Roberts....
I would add to the list Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Sigourney Weaver.........

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
So far only one beautiful actress was mentioned. In rest, you're all perverts. I bet you'd get excited even by Liza Minelli... :p

Dart81

Lorand said:
So far only one beautiful actress was mentioned. In rest, you're all perverts. I bet you'd get excited even by Liza Minelli... :p

eheheheh :D
Maybe our tastes are strange,but maybe because I (and some others) in a woman look for something different from tits.....I look for some more.....elegant!

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Elegant? That's not what women are made for... If she can cook, wash, clean and make sex at least four times a week then it's enough.
If you're looking for intelligence and elegancy, try a man... :p