The best 64 Bit computer for under $500 or less. LOL

allstate45

New Member
Hello all. I would like to build a 64 bit pc. The purpose for the pc will be the main pc in my home network. Files storage (pictures, movies, music, docs), my work (autocad, revit, rendering, photoshop, webpage design), I guess just an all purpose pc. The main thing is home server. I have Windows 7 (dont ask how, lol) so software isn't a problem.

What do you guys recommended?

Thanks in advance.
 
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112236
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K56W Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail - $49.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103688
AMD Athlon II X2 240 Regor 2.8GHz 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket AM3 65W Dual-Core Processor - Retail - $58.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128395
GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail - $89.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820211188
A-DATA 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model ADQVE1B16K - Retail - $85.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341016
OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ500MXSP 500W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply compatible with core i7 - Retail - $64.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136358
Western Digital Caviar Green WD5000AADS 500GB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare Drive - $54.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106335
LITE-ON Black 24X DVD+R 24X DVD-R SATA Black 24X DVD Writer LightScribe Support - Retail - $33.99

Total = $438.93

NOTE : I didn't put a video card because I tought that if you could buy a good quality motherboard (has a good onboard graphics) and later on you got some cash you could do some upgrades and buy a decent video card.
 
Back
Top