The best and worst game you've ever played!

Archangel

VIP Member
I might've found a worthy adversairy for my 'worst game played' spot.

"You are EMPTY", my god its bad. however, I think,.. "Turning Point" is still worse. (but its really, really close.)

Archangel

VIP Member
my best is Mass Effect, my worst is frontlines: fuel of war. god that game sucked on PC.

Honesly, if Frontlines: Fuel of war is the worst game you've played so far. you havn't played some really bad games out there yet. :p ( go ahead, try Turning Point! )

lovely?

Honesly, if Frontlines: Fuel of war is the worst game you've played so far. you havn't played some really bad games out there yet. :p ( go ahead, try Turning Point! )

lol it was just the first to come to mind. honestly i've played some pretty terrible games, but frontlines was the worst popular game :rolleyes:

Aastii

VIP Member
I want to change mine after wasting my damn money on the worst game i have ever played :mad:

best: still portal :)
worst: Lost Planet: Extreme conditions

What a pile of horse crap that game is, if you have never played it, really, don't. It isn't one of those games that is so bad it is funny and good, it is one of those games that is so bad it is just truly attrocious

Aastii

VIP Member

Up until this post and looking it up I had never heard of turning point. It doesn't look half bad (the graphics look a little shoddy but that is all), what makes it so bad :confused: ?

mtb211

Best:Legend Of Zelda Link to the Past... if its gotta be newer Id def Say Half Life for PC or Metal Gear for psx

Worst-For popular games... Id say John Woo Stranglehold, took that shit back in a blink