The best and worst game you've ever played!

Aastii

VIP Member
Best: Portal
Worst: Race drivr:GRID.

I will probably get amagad GRID is awesome, but remember, i don't have a wheel and played it on PC so it was impossible to control and the car breaking from a tiny nudge made it get screwed straight away

Justin

VIP Member
+1, i hated GRID and i played it on the ps3. i got the demo and hated it immediately after the first corner. i didn't like how the cars handled but i did like the crashing. those crash physics are superb! but nothing beats street racing syndicate, still the worst racing game i've ever played.

just a noob

best: fallout 3/fallout
worst: gta 4, roman pisses me off, calling me in the middle of a fire fight wanting to go to a strip club

epidemik

*Gasp* you guys didnt like GRID. That was one of my favorites.

It takes a while to get used to the handling i guess =/

Aastii

VIP Member
*Gasp* you guys didnt like GRID. That was one of my favorites.

It takes a while to get used to the handling i guess =/

If you a car and dive it and go woop, lets go :D Then crash because it isn't like any normal car ever ebcause it handles so stupidly poorly, you would immideately go back to the person who sold you it and tell them how darn pissed off you were.

Turn this into a virtual world and poof, you have GRID.

I'm sure that if you played it for a few hours then you would get used to the handling, but i played it for about an hour and a half and then i was on the verge of kicking my computer in completely, so you wouldn't get to learn how to play it because you would first break whatever you are playing it on.

Last edited:

Breza

Best= Age of Empires series/ Guild Wars/ Doom (1)/ Heroes of Might and Magic series

Worst= Titan quest/ Theme Park Inc./ Back Street Soccer. *

*Was going to put 64th street in there, but didn't have the heart :)

zombine210

woah!
thank breza for reviving this thread, but if you bought a 'driving/racing' game and you don't have a steering wheel, don't blame the game. you try to control a real car with left/right keys. it's not going to happen, sorry, but your comment doesn't make any sense.
granted, it's not the best racing game, but it's amongst the better ones i've played.

best: final fantasy (nes), kickle cubicle, parasite eve 2, freaking mob rule!, and half-life series.

worst: super mario bros. 2, final fantasy 7, star ocean something or other.

Irishwhistle

Best: Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and Half Life 2 (in that order)
Worst: Age of Mythology (Nintendo DS - I guess I'm just not much of a RTS person, but I especially dislike this game)

blackwar

what a binding ask for me. i've played a lot of great and terrible games.final fantasy xii and metal gear solid/both of them is fantastic games specially for me.if i go to a desert island :D and i have got only one right of election,i select metal gear solid3.

on the other hand
i can never forget Jodge Dreed( on platform for psx in 1998)

Twist86

Best Oblivion/Fallout 3 currently.

Worst...its a tie between Farcry 2 and Assassin's Creed. Both had SUPER potential but were utterly destroyed by the laziness of the morons in charge of "things to do"

Stildawn

Best... Of all time has to be the Civilization Series or Counter Strike.. Or No One Lives Forever I. At the moment though its between GTAIV and Empire Total War.

Worse... Well I dont generally buy games that I wont enjoy.. Biggest let down then would have to be No One Lives Forever II, I liked it, just sucked compared to the first (good graphics though at the time lol)

Scubie67

Best Oblivion/Fallout 3 currently.

Worst...its a tie between Farcry 2 and Assassin's Creed. Both had SUPER potential but were utterly destroyed by the laziness of the morons in charge of "things to do"

If you like Oblivion be sure to try Morrowind.I actually think it it is the better made game

ellanky

Best: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode 2, Portal, Half-Life:Opposing Force, Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 2, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. All of these games had excellent gameplay and storyline in my opinion.

Worst: F.E.A.R., Need for Speed Pro Street, Fallout 3, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

ellanky

F.E.A.R.!? :eek: That game was awesome!

Best: Metal Gear Solid series
Worst: Street Racing Syndicate

The story was complete crap and boring, the only cool thing about it was the "slow-mo reflex" thing. And why do you keep posting on this thread? That's the third post from you with no real difference in them.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Best: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode 2, Portal, Half-Life:Opposing Force, Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 2, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. All of these games had excellent gameplay and storyline in my opinion.

Worst: F.E.A.R., Need for Speed Pro Street, Fallout 3, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

fear and fallout 3 suck?

You are a lot different than I am when it comes to opinions I guess.

bomberboysk

Best- F.E.A.R, COD4, Original Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, CS:S and Day of Defeat Source
Worst- WoW, Runescape, etc...