the computer from H - E - L - L

neptune_56

Ok so my sisters computer is at it once again... :mad: I have no idea How this happened so here is whats going on I turn the computer on it boots up like normal then windows doen't boot right away i get the propmt to choose safe mode/ start normally / start from last know good configuration/ etc / I've tried all of them and windows starts up then goes to a blue screen but it flashes so fact I can't read a single word on it after that screen flashes the computer restarts... this computer is evil.

p.s. thanks for all your help last time and this time

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Without seeing the error message or even a tiny fragment of it, it is hard to say what the problem is exactly. But, thinking logically, upon the POST process and the begginning stages of the boot process, windows adds a whole bunch of code into the RAM, this is then used to start up the loading of windows. Obviously if the RAM is defective then windows isnt oing to load successfuly. If it was my system I would swap some RAM around and try different sticks from working machines. (after hitting it with the keyboard a couple of times of course.... HE HE.....)