The one who designed chrome is not a very smart person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueleaf

1. why does he hide the menu bar? It always wastes 1 second to click open the menu bar.

2. why does he put "save" in the sub-menu? he should put it in the main menu.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
You'd have to click on the individual menus to open them anyway, I don't understand the problem here. Are there any browsers left that haven't hidden the menu by default?

And how many people save a webpage now? You could probably count them on one hand.

_Pete_

One could argue 'he who believes Chrome to be designed by a single individual is not a very smart person'.

One could also argue that anyone who comes up with such a crass answer, even if they are a so called "moderator," along with the people who have liked such a crass answer, are not very smart people. But then looking at the names on that particular post that does not surprise me in the slightest.

Laquer Head

One could also argue that anyone who comes up with such a crass answer, even if they are a so called "moderator," along with the people who have liked such a crass answer, are not very smart people. But then looking at the names on that particular post that does not surprise me in the slightest.
You are NOT able to understand anything.

He's one of the more intelligent and helpful guys on this board, has helped hundreds of people minimum and spent tons of his own time to do so.

Show some respect, both of you.. if you ask a stupid question, you'll likely get a stupid answer -- in this case you didn't, he was making quite a relevant observation.

Count your blessings it wasn't me that answered first -

Agent Smith

1. why does he hide the menu bar? It always wastes 1 second to click open the menu bar.

2. why does he put "save" in the sub-menu? he should put it in the main menu.

Preaching to the chore, OP. I don't use Chrome as my primary browser. Mostly due to the lack of the addons that I use in Pale Moon. Chrome is just an asinine F-up of a brwoser and Firefox is copying it which is INSANE! I use to use Firefox since it first came out and now it's gone to trash. Wait to they alienate everyone's add-ons.

blueleaf

He's one of the more intelligent and helpful guys on this board, has helped hundreds of people minimum and spent tons of his own time to do so.

Show some respect, both of you.. if you ask a stupid question, you'll likely get a stupid answer -- in this case you didn't, he was making quite a relevant observation.

Count your blessings it wasn't me that answered first -
@
Laquer Head
I think you get a right picture.
I am sure he was far smarter than you.
Also my question is smarter than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.