The Return of Voyagerfan99's Minecraft Server

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
i haven't been watching the activity, so I'm assuming the activity is starting to die off.

adam fulton

ImaCreeperKaBoom is my name. you can add me though i
cVDP9XA.jpg
mustly just do redstone :) here is a picture of one on my CU ALUs the bbcode link didnt work for some reason oh well. that is a direct link :) it can ADD, subtract, and multiple, AND,OR,XOR,NOT,NAND,NOR,XNOR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Origin Saint

Just wanted to pop in and make sure everyone was aware that the server is down. If I remember, it has been for quite some time, although I'm not sure what the issue is.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Just wanted to pop in and make sure everyone was aware that the server is down. If I remember, it has been for quite some time, although I'm not sure what the issue is.
It's not running because nobody has been using it, so I turned it off :p

Since you seem to want to use it, I upgraded it to server version 1.9.2 and have it running now if anyone wants to play on it.

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Staff member
I had to turn on my VMware Host to make a new VM, so I decided to start up the Minecraft server again.

See original post for server details. Post here if you need to be whitelisted.

@porterjw @Origin Saint

voyagerfan99

Staff member
You know I'll be there! Didn't seem to want to connect though for one reason or another.
It doesn't now because we had a storm roll through last night so I shut everything down. It'll all be back up shortly.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
I upgraded the vCPU to 4 cores over 2, so you should hopefully see some better performance out of the server now.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
It's offline at the moment because my brother wanted a new world, and even though the VM is beefy, it doesn't like running two MC servers.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
I have the server running now for whoever is interested in jumping on.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Bump
It's up to date and running again. Request a whitelist add and I'll add you.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
BUMP!

I restored this server from a backup I had. I forgot how impressive this thing got with all the users that were active on it. @porterjw especially I believe.

The server address is still the same as above. Feel free to hop on and take a look.