The Steam Sales are coming...

WeatherMan

:eek: That is an OUTRAGE!

Us Britons have to pay $5.07 for the same game, with the same deal. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I feel ripped off, cheated even!
:p

Darren

Staff member
Bought Fallout 3. I'm done with the sales as I leave tomorrow for a week. Less than 40 dollars spent. Not horrible.

Iluvpenguins

Bought the bethesda publisher pack, batman: Arkham City, and Divinity 2. Need moar but i believe my wife will behead me before the first game is installed.

WeatherMan

Since my last post I've picked up..

Borderlands - Game of the Year Edition
Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Far Cry 2: Fortunes Edition
Risen

I am also interested in the FEAR Collection

I need to stop buying games! :mad:

So far I've spent $120. :eek:

mrjack

VIP Member
I've been struggling to keep myself from purchasing a whole bunch of games the past few days. I already have a backlog of about 10-15 games and I'm planning on buying a new monitor (having three monitors will be awesome for modding Skyrim) along with a few hard drives before school starts again.

Darren

Staff member
Sales are over. Pretty good sales this year. I did enjoy the community voting and flash sales.

jonnyp11

It ended right when i was trying to buy new vegas ultimate, stupid debit card didnt have enough and it cant split the payment over to the other too :(

Darren

Staff member
Good thing they're over. My wallet was starting to cry.

Mine too. I spent less than 40 (including a earlier sale and Amazon sale), but still I'm really pressed for cash since I got a car and have insurance to pay for as well as gas.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I spent $87.61. Plus I bought something at the beginning of the month for $7.49 and I also bought the new SSX for Xbox ($24 with shipping) so I spent well over $100 on games this month.

itsaferbie

I spent $84.52 and got 21 total games out of it. I bought most of them when they were 75% off, but there were some that weren't as on sale as I had hoped, but still bought cause I wanted to play them.

WeatherMan

I spent £76, which is $120. :eek:

I wasn't expecting that, I didn't have a budget in mind, my most costly deal was £5.19, so with all my purchased being small value wise, I sure spent more than I thought!

Before the sale actually started, I only wanted to spend £20 - £40. :p

Darren

Staff member
Before Sale
Command Conquer Red Alert 3 - $5 from Steam
Borderlands GOTY - $7.50 from Amazon but activated in Steam
Steam SS
Left 4 Dead 2 - $5
Age of Empires 3 Complete - $10
NFS Hot Pursuit - $5
Fallout 3 GOTY - $5

Total $37.50
Summer Sale only would have been $25. Not bad considering I have no self control when buying games....